Who should I contact if I have a problem trying to purchase tickets?
Call the Adventuredome office at (702) 794-3912 from 8 AM thru Midnight.
What can I do if I brought a banned item?
Banned items will not be allowed into the park for any reason. Please leave your items at home, in your car or with someone not entering the event.
I am dropping my children off at the event. Can I go inside to check it out before I leave them?
Anyone entering Fright Dome is required to have a ticket. There are no exceptions to this rule. It is recommended you pre-arrange a general time where your child can contact you by phone with an update from the “quiet zone” in the center of the park near the restrooms. It is very loud inside the park and they may not be able to hear your call.
I am coming to pick up someone in my party from the Fright Dome. Am I able to page them or go inside to look for them?
The Fright Dome does not have a public address system and cannot page anyone. Due to the lack of lighting and large number of guests, many of whom may be inside any one of the haunted mazes, security is unable to look for any missing persons. Anyone entering the park must have a paid admission.
Once we went inside Fright Dome, we determined it was too scary for some in our party. Can we get a refund for our ticket?
Fright Dome is designed to offer maximum scare to all the patrons in the park. It will be loud, dark and foggy throughout the event. Special effects, mechanical devices and live actors will be in every haunted maze as well as roaming the park. Be advised no refunds will be offered due to “scare factor”.
I picked the wrong date when I pre-purchased my tickets. What can I do?
Many of the nights of Fright Dome will sell out, including our VIP Tours. Each night, the price for admission, including Fast Passes and VIP Tours, will vary. If you purchased the wrong night, you must contact the Office at (702) 794-3912 for further assistance.
What items are not allowed in the Fright Dome?
1. Bags (backpacks, large bags, suitcases, luggage): may not be larger than 10″ x 10″.
2. Weapons (such as guns, knives or clubs), pepper spray, mace, flares or fireworks.
3. Chains or studded bracelets, bandanas or head wraps.
4. Lighters including but not limited to butane, lighter fluid or electric are NOT permitted nor any other flammable liquids.
5. Patrons without shoes or shirts, or wearing masks, face paint or costumes.
6. No outside Food & Beverage including alcohol, Cans/Bottles/Flasks.
7. Illegal Drugs/Substances.
8. Glass, metal or plastic containers of any kind.
9. Coolers and Ice Chests, Seat cushions, Pointed Tip umbrellas.
10. Water guns, toy/replica weapons, squirt bottles, flag/banner poles/sticks, Beach Balls, Frisbees, brooms, or projectiles etc…
11. Noise Making Devices- Air horns, whistles, musical instruments/drums/ drum sticks.
12. Skateboards, rollerblades, hoverboards, bicycles, helmets, chairs.
13. Fireworks, explosives, slingshots, smoke/stink bombs/ laser Pointers etc. External Flash Cameras, Interchangeable/detachable Camera Lens (No professional photography), Tripods/Monopods, Audio/Visual Recording Devices, Selfie Sticks. Laptop/Tablet, IPAD computers, No Go pro cameras.
14. Two-way radios, flashlights, optical Illusions.
15. Permanent markers, spray paint.
16. Ballons and flowers.
17. Sign/Flags/Banners larger than 11″ x 17″.
18. Signs, posters or garments with explicit language, profanity or derogatory characterization directed toward any person.
19. Pets other than service animals.
20. Unapproved Pamphlets/Handouts/Ads.
Someone in my party is in a wheelchair. Will they be able to enjoy the mazes?
Yes, all mazes are designed to accommodate a standard wheelchair, however some elements of a maze may be modified to allow the chair to move through freely. Oversized motorized wheelchairs or scooters may have more restrictions depending on size.
What is the best way to enter Fright Dome if I am in a wheelchair or am unable to navigate the stairs to enter at the main entrance?
You may enter off the Promenade level. To reach this level, enter from the West Valet through the hotel lobby. Take the elevators to the Promenade area (level 2) and enter Fright Dome from this level.
I would like to bring my young children. Is the Fright Dome appropriate for all ages?
This event is not suitable for children under 12 years of age. Adult discretion is strongly advised. No refunds will be issued due to scare factor.
What is the difference between the General Admission and the Fast Pass?
The General Admission will grant you access to Fright Dome where you can have unlimited access to 5 terrifying haunted mazes, 4 interactive scare zones, live entertainment and 10 thrilling rides and attractions. The wait times for the mazes can range from 30 minutes to an hour and a half. A Fast Pass gives you the same access PLUS you get to jump the lines and your wait is closer to 15 minutes per maze. You also get exclusive access to a SIXTH haunted maze which allows you to go through BY YOURSELF (wait times can be longer for this unique maze).
Is there re-entry to the Fright Dome if I leave?
Yes, you may leave the Fright Dome and re-enter on the same night. You will be required to receive a hand stamp PLUS a re-admission ticket you can pick up at the exit. If you are under 18 years of age you must be accompanied by a paying adult to re-enter the park. There is NO RE-ENTRY after 11:00 PM.
Will Fright Dome sell out or limit the number of guests entering the park?
YES. Fright Dome will often sell out and due to occupancy requirements, stop admitting guests. Even if you have pre-purchased a ticket you may temporarily be denied entrance until occupancy has been reduced. It is recommended you come early to receive maximum benefit of your ticket. NO REFUNDS will be issued to guests who are unable to complete all mazes and/or attractions due to long lines or late arrival.
What is the best way to park or drop off someone to enter the park?
The best access for Fright Dome will be off of Sammy Davis Jr. Drive. There is a drop-off/pick-up area outside the main tent. To park, there is no fee to self park in the garages or ground parking. Valet Parking will have a fee. Be advised Clark County is performing road construction on Circus Circus Drive and Sammy Davis Jr. Drive so lane restrictions may be in effect. Please plan accordingly.
How can I purchase tickets?
You may purchase tickets on this website for General Admission, Fast Pass and VIP tours starting August 1, 2017. You will be able to purchase tickets at any ticket booth inside the Adventuredome during posted park hours starting September 1, 2016. On the nights of the event, you may purchase tickets starting at 5 PM at the main tent. If you have any coupons you must present them at time of purchase.
Does the Clark County curfew apply to this event?
YES! All individuals under the age of 18 may be in Fright Dome during operation hours. However, they are not permitted to loiter outside of the event without a parent or guardian after 10 PM Sunday – Thursday and 9 PM Friday and Saturday.
Can I wear a costume to Fright Dome?
Only employees of Fright Dome and Adventuredome are permitted to wear costumes during the event. Outside costumes are STRICTLY PROHIBITED, if you come dressed you will be turned away. This is for the safety of our staff and patrons.